Monday, August 11, 2014

Shabby Wall Hanging by Deann

Good morning, Deann here with a very Shabby Wall Hanging. I love working with corrugated cardboard and it made a nice base for all of these goodies :)
I used the Wooden Shape Set- Keys & Plates . I kept them in the natural wood color, I like the dark wood on the white heart.
 On this panel I used the Small Fence and Gate Set and a butterfly from the Butterflies & Dragonflies
Below is one of the wall hangings tied together with pink seam binding.
 I used Word Ribbons 4 -Magical,  and also cut up the Texture Sheet Diamonds which I colored with a gold Sharpie marker. I used the corners from the Wrought Iron Set , and embossed them with ivory embossing enamel.  I also added the Curly Cages 


The heart is a mini metal cookie cutter.  I rubbed it with gesso, let it dry, then sanded the edges to distress it.
(((HUGS)))
Deann
Gina's Designs Products used:
Wrought Iron Set
Texture Sheet Diamonds
Word Ribbons 4
Small Fence and Gate Set
Butterflies & Dragonflies
Wooden Shape Set- Keys & Plates
Curly Cages
Other Products used:
Flowers, Lace, and Metal embellishments: Craftsupplies1  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...