Sunday, August 24, 2014

Accordion Mini Album Cross Promotion Kitty's Scrap Post by Brigitte

Hello, it's Brigitte here to share with you my accordion mini album.  I used The French Seamstress digital paper collection from Kitty's Scrap Post as the backdrop for my mini and for Gina's laser cuts.



I loved using the French shape set and the cameo to tie it all together.  I even used a negative cut out from the Pocket Watch Assorted Sizes as the frame for the pretty cameo.  Nothing wasted here :)



I just love doilies and these intricate cuts are so dainty I couldn't leave them out!  I finished off the back with the digi papers to complete the look.  Thanks for stopping by!

xo, Brigitte

Gina's Designs Products Used:

Other Products Used:
Digital Paper Printable Kit by Kitty's Scrap Post



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...