Friday, June 13, 2014

Vintage Library China Cabinet by Kim

Hello everyone, today I would like to share with you my Vintage Style Library Cabinet I have created with Gina's new China Cabinet storage piece.


I love the look of the books on the inside of the piece, but I won't be storing books in here, but rather my embossing powders. There is so much space inside and it's going to make great storage in my craft room.
I love the three drawers at the bottom of the cabinet. I decorated them with some of the Kaisercraft Weekend Market paper, and added some laces, metal drawer pulls and Gina's amazing number plates, I love these! The drawers on this piece are nice and deep, so I can store even more embossing powders in there as well.


 Below you can see one of Gina's wooden key pieces on which I used some gold texture paste to give it an aged look.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and check out Gina's Store for more amazing storage pieces!

Gina's Designs Items Used

Other Items Used
Bo Bunny Weekend Market Paper
Laces from The LaceMama
Metal Embellishments from Butterbeescraps
Vintage Ruler Charms from My Stash
Folk Art Burnt Sienna Paint
Shimmerz Texturez Gold Mine Texture Paste

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...