Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Vintage Beach Layout by Nancy

Hi everyone, Nancy here sharing a layout I created with one of the vintage family photos that my Mother recently shared with me.  That's Me and Mom on the right.  I love using the beachy teals, greens, and vintage photo colors.  This layout was pretty quick and easy because I built it around one of our botanical journaling blocks.  The shapes are available in a package containing 3 shapes and sizes.  The intricate detailing around the edges is amazing!  I painted mine with gesso, used a script stamp with Perfect Medium, then brushed it with Perfect Pearls Powders.  I used distress inks around the edges, and colored the intricate areas with Prima Chalk Ink.  The chipboard border and element pieces were coated with gesso, then painted with Silks paints.



Elements Shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...