Sunday, June 15, 2014

Live, Love, Laugh, Wall Decor by Marfa

Happy Sunday, my lovelies!  Today I want to show you one of my favorite projects so far.  This mirror hangs high up on the wall over my headboard, more for decoration because you'd have to climb a ladder to see yourself in it...lol   When I saw these wall art words it occurred to me that the mirror would be a great place to display them.  I was right :-D

The wall art is made from hardboard and the color matches very well with the mirror and with my bedroom furniture.  I simply hot glued some beautiful, shabby chic flowers, a rhinestone and a butterfly.  I wanted a simple, romantic look and I believe that I got it.  I didn't want to put any hot glue on the mirror so I covered the back of the letters with little pop dots.  I took the photo a little bit from the side as I tried to avoid reflections as much as possible, so if you look closely you can see the pop dots slightly in the shadows.  In person you can't see them unless you get really REALLY close to the mirror. 










Supplies from Gina's Designs:  Wood Wall Art - Live Love Laugh

Other Supplies:
Flowers from Craftsupplies1
Butterfly by Prima
Hot Glue
Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...