Sunday, June 8, 2014

Layout by Marfa


Hi everyone, it's Marfa here!   The day that I met pop artist Romero Britto was such a thrill.  I had visited his gallery in Miami Beach and was very familiar with this happy, colorful work.  Meeting him in person was awesome.  He was very kind and allowed  us to take a photo with him.  I am still a very enthusiastic fan of his work. 

For this layout I decided to use a lot of color, in honor of Britto's colorful work.  I used acrylic paint to cover the chipboard pieces and then I added a coat of acrylic gloss.  I love, love, love how it turned out!



If you would like to see a video of my layout with more info on how I created it, please visit my Blog.

Gina's Designs Supplies:

Other Supplies:

Webster's Pages paper-Candy Hearts
Prima Say It In Crystals
Project Life Free Printables
Darice Rhinestones Stickers







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...