Saturday, June 14, 2014

Altered Canvas by Shanna


Good morning everyone, Shanna here!   Today I am excited to share with you an altered canvas I created.  Gina does such a great job with all her lasercut pieces and her steampunk pieces are among my favorites. When I saw this butterfly I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. 

This canvas was created in my favorite colors (Gold and Teal). I am not a gold person in real life though I love silver! 

Here you can see the texture I created on the wings using Prima sprays and Distress Crackle Paint Rock Candy.


I love layers and puddles of color. 

I love glass pieces too and how the color runs around them. Just something fun to add to projects!


If you are interested you can check out the video I made while I altered the butterfly. 



Item Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...