Saturday, June 7, 2014

5 Drawer Storage Cabinet by Shanna


Hello everyone, it's Shanna here! Today I am sharing my 5 Drawer Storage Cabinet that I created for Gina's Designs. I love that it is so big and can fit and organize my paintbrushes, pens, scissors, spatulas, and other things that I like to keep handy on my desk. 


It was so easy and fun to put together and I covered it with some of my favorite Tim Holtz papers. I love the grungy look. 


I used a Sizzix die to punch out all the little tags or labels and tied them to the handles with hemp string.


The handles that I got from Hobby Lobby are a little smaller than I would like but if I want to change them later I can always flip the drawer around and use the other side.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Gina's Designs Products Used:

5 Drawer Storage Cabinet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...