Thursday, May 1, 2014

Photo Display Sweet Sisters

Hello everyone!  Gina here today to share a gift I made for some friends.  I used the new Photo Display Tray Honeycomb to feature a pair of adorable sisters.


I painted my tray using white acrylic paint colored with alcohol ink and I added sand to the paint to give some texture.  Then I inked the frame using Wild Honey Distress Ink to bring up the texture.  I added the photos and background paper before I glued down the overlay layer.  I fussy cut the large photo and "popped" it out of the frame.

The girls names and title are a special order from Gina's Designs (Yes, you can email us to do any words in any size).  I inked the names using Wild Honey Distress Ink.


The charm was made using the small Wooden Circle Charm.  I printed the background, added some tiny sequins and then filled the charm using Ultra Thick Embossing Powder and my melting pot.


Gina's Designs Products Used:
Special Order Names and Title

Other Products
The Sweetest Thing Paper by My Mind's Eye
Flowers by Prima


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...