Monday, May 26, 2014

China Cabinet: Light House Display by Veronica

Hello Everyone! Veronica here to share my take on the amazing  China Cabinet from Gina's Designs.

I have never been to the ocean, but ever since I was a little girl I have loved Light Houses, and the strength and beauty they bring.  I wanted a way to display some of my collection of Light Houses, and this cabinet was perfect!
This Adorable China Cabinet has endless possibilities for you to create! The front doors open, and all three bottom draws open for you to store your goodies in!
To keep with the Nautical theme, Gina's Beach Shape Set is a perfect fit! I have to admit while working on this project, I got the sudden cravings for Lobster!
A Compass to guide you along your way....Plus more Lobster and other things you would find at the Beach!

Thank you again for joining us!
 May everyone have a wonderful Memorial Day remembering those who fought and still serve for our Country.



Other items used:
Authentique "Anchored" (Nautical) collection
Distress Ink - Faded Blue Jean
Distress Ink - Tea Dye
White Sand
Gesso


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...