Friday, May 30, 2014

Book Box by Kim

Hello Friends! Today I have a lovely project to share. I have created a Bird Themed Book Box. I love how this came out, mostly in part to Gina's amazing book box of course but also, I love the huge key with the birds!
 
 

In this photo you can see some of Gina's feathers which I used texture paste, and some embossing powders to achieve the look. I wanted them to match the coloring of the birds on the paper. I then added a few little flowers and some laces and trims around the edge of the book box.

 
Here is a close up of the Bird Wall Art Key, I did a lot of work on this, using texture paste, embossing powders and also some Americana Old Gold paint on it as well, love all that texture!

 
Here is the inside of the box, I decorated it simply with papers from the paper line and some laces from Craftsupplies1.
I added a cute little metal handle to the outside of the box and that finished it off nicely.
Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek!
 
 
Gina's Designs Items Used
 
Other Products Used
Tim Holtz Wallflower Paper
All Laces, Doily and Flowers from Craftsupplies1
Wooden Believe Charm from WhichCraft
Wood Sentiment & Letters from My Stash
Metal Handle from Butterbeescraps
Americana Old Gold Paint
Stampendous Shabby White Embossing Powder
Crackle Accents
Glossy Accents
Rusty Hinge Distress Ink
Shimmerz Texturez Gold Mine
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...