Sunday, April 13, 2014

Seaside Escape by Heidi

Hello, Heidi here!  Today's project is a little different don't you think?  The base of the project is a Gina's Designs Spool.  At first I was not sure what to do with it and then I went through all the chipboard scenes I had  and the beach is where I wish I was now- so here it is. 
The spool was coated with modge podge and then I covered it with coarse sand.  Then I took all the little pieces and started painting them.  Lets see what there is here, first is the little adirondeck chair surrounded by shells and flowers.  Look at the little lobster!   In the background is the white weathered fence with the life saver hanging on it surrounded by some tall grass.  Atop the entire spool is a lighthouse ... beckoning you to come and join us on the beach!


Come join us for some sunshine and sand!

Gina's Designs Product


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...