Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Key Wall Art Balloon mounted on an altered frame by Nancy


Hi everyone, Nancy here!  Today I'm sharing my version of the Wall Art Key.  I chose the Hot Air Balloon style for my project.  I decided to mount my key on the edge of a 12 x 12 unfinished wooden photo frame that I purchased at Michael's.  I had so much fun decorating this.  I did a lot of stenciling, stamping and doodling all over the frame,  then I backed the key with paper before mounting it to the side.  I couldn't decide on the right photo to put inside the frame so I added our steampunk lady chipboard shape in the area where the photo goes.  It was supposed to be temporary, but now I like it so much that I might leave it just as is..

Gina's Designs Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...