Monday, April 28, 2014

Celestial Stage by Nancy and Banner by Veronica


Today we have two projects to share.  First up is Nancy with one of our fun altered art pieces.  This piece can be decorated to suit any number of themes.

Hi everyone, Nancy here!  I had so much fun decorating this Stage.  I love anything to do with the sky, stars, moon and all things celestial, so I thought I'd call my creation "Reach For The Stars".  I added lots of textures to this piece with chunky glitter, glass beads, bead gel, shabby embossing powders, mica, gilder's paste, etc.




Gina's Designs Products Used:

Queen Anne's Lace


Next up is Veronica with a gorgeous vintage styled banner incorporating lots of fun chipboard shapes!

Hello Everyone! Veronica here, to share with you Gina's lovely C-R-E-A-T-E Dovetail Banner.
I added Gina's Doily Intricates to give the letters some pop.
Here is a her Butterfly Of Gears. Just adds a creative feel to the banner's theme.
Here I added one of Gina's String Alongs this one is" Sewing", and of course I couldn't finish without one of Gina's wonderful Flourishes Miniatures!

Thank you again for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...