Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Fairies Bird House by Veronica and an ATC tray by Deann

First up today is Veronica with a sparkly and glittered altered birdhouse.

Hello again, Veronica here! Today I am sharing an altered birdhouse featuring fairies from Gina's Designs, butterflies from CraftSupplies1, and a new product called Vintage Sparkle Glitter from the scrapbooking store where I work.  I created it as a sample for the store to show the glitter, and first thing that came to my mind was the Garden Fairies from Gina's Designs
I mean what a better combination? Fairies and Glitter!
I was also able to easily use these beautiful butterflies from Craftsupplies1
Gina's Designs really made the project! Her Garden Fairies are a must to have for any garden mystical project.
A beautiful butterfly  from Craftsupplies1 
On top of my magical fairy bird house, I added Dragon Flies  from Gina's Designs, and I love the Vintage Sparkle all over the Dragon Fly.
Here's the back of the Fairy Bird House. I just love how the Garden Fairies Wings from Gina's Designs, just sparkle with glitter! You can also see the Flourish used to decorate the back of the house.
Thank you for stopping by. I loved working on this project, because it made me ready to go out and tackle my own garden for spring planting!


Other Products Used:

Vintage Sparkle Glitter
Ferro Special Effect Paste
Copic Markers
Gesso

Next up is Deann with "Time For Tea", an amazing shabby vintage  ATC display tray

Good morning , I wanted to share a project with you all . I made a Tea themed wall hanging using the 

                                                            Roses in the sugar bowl


 A Tea pot full of roses !

Cottage window with a flower box

Thanks for stopping by! 
(((HUGS)))
Deann

Products used from Gina's Designs-




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...