Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring Birdhouse

Happy Saturday my pretty butterflies!  This is Crafting Marfa today!  Spring is here and so are craft projects!  You all know by now my love affair with birdhouses, so it shouldn't surprise you to see that one of my first spring projects is, of course, a birdhouse!  During the entire month of March the Design Teams for both Gina's Designs and Craftsupplies1 are having a collaboration.  We each get to work with both companies' amazing products.  I am the luckiest girl ever to get to create with such beautiful products.  This time I am sorry for my mother but she is not keeping this birdhouse :-D  It is going to be somewhere where I can look at it often!

Scroll down for a video and then a list of supplies!





Supplies:

Gina's Designs: 


Other Supplies:

Adhesive Backed Pearls
Acrylic Paint
Vintage Lace
Unfinished Wood Birdhouse

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...