Thursday, March 27, 2014

Craftsupplies1 Cross Promotional Projects and Wall Art by Mary M


This week we are featuring more amazing projects from the  Craftupplies1 Design Team!  The ladies on the team have really pulled out all the stops, and have come up with some creative ways to use our products. First up is Jennifer with a beautiful steampunk shadowbox along with a set of gorgeous cards as well.

Jennifer

Here is a link to Jennifer's video for her Shadowbox

Here are two gorgeous cards, also from Jennifer this week

 
 Here is the link to Jennifer's Card video
Next up is Kristina, who has created some really wonderful mini TP Tussie Mussies, just look at all this beauty!
Here is the link to Kristina's Video

This is another project by Kristina we wish to feature this week, it is her Paris Shadowbox, its just so shabby and beautiful!
Here is the link to Kristina's Shadowbox Video

Heather has made this very pretty and unique Altered Bottle, we just love it!

Here is the link to Heather's video

And last but not least we have Kim who has altered a Paper Mache Mailbox.

Here is the link to Kim's video

Thanks to everyone on the Craftsupplies1 team and please check out Julie's two shops on Etsy and Zibbet.



Next up is Mary with an inventive way to use our Love Wall Art Kit just by making a few simple adjustments.

Hi everyone. Mary here and today I have designed a "lace" sign from Gina's Designs LOVE wall art kit! I plan on using it in my craft room to mark my lace area. When I have decided were that area will be, I will then make the decision on how I will attach it. For now I will just stand it up accordian style!
I lined the back chipboard with paper from Prima's Delight after edging it with Walnut Stain.  The corrugated squares were lightly touched with gesso. For the letters, I took the "O" and cut a small section from it to make a "C".  After a coat of gesso and embossing with Madonna Robe Blue Gold, I turned the "V" upside down and attached the little piece left over to form the "A."
The cutouts are from the paper line. I use a croched doily from my stash under the "A" and one of Gina's Designs under the "E". 

 The panels were attached together with a lovely piece of lace from CraftSupplies1. I took out the ribbon that was woven through it. I then used one of my Tim Holtz Blending Tools and used it to drag the lace over the Antique Linen ink pad.
All the metal flowers are from CraftSupplies1.

For more information, please stop by my blog HERE!

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!!!

Gina's Designs Products

CraftSupplies1

Other Products
Paper: Prima - Delight
Embossing Powder: Lindy's Stamp Gang - Madonna Robe Blue Gold
Stampin' up! - Clear
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Walnut Stain, Sage Green, Antique Linen and Pine Needles
Gesso: Studio 71 - white
Flower Buds and Leaves: Wild Orchid Crafts
Doily: Stash
Flat back Pearls and Bling: Stash
Butterflies with Bling: nail art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...