Sunday, March 23, 2014

ATC's by Melissa and an Altered Box by Shanna

First up is Melissa with some amazing ATC's.  Melissa used our chipboard shapes to give them lots of dimension.  Melissa has titled her ATC's Imagine, Together, and Flight.

Hi , Melissa here with 3 ATCs using Gina's Designs Lasercuts. I painted the cardstock doilies with lumieres and stickles. I think these images from an old calendar are very pretty, and it wasn't hard to find items from Gina's that went with them. I had fun decorating these with embellies I've collected over time.


Items from Gina's Designs:

Other Items used:
Core'dinations paper
Stickles
Titles from Tim Holtz
Embellies from Vintaj
Swarovski bicone and flatback crystals
Pressed flowers from my yard
Silver fairies from Craftsupplies 1
Fussy cut images from Prima papers

Next up is Shanna with a gorgeous altered hat box with a feminine steampunk flair.


Hey everyone Shanna here, and I am excited to share this project with you!  I have had this box sitting around waiting for attention and it finally came to me what to do with her.  I gave her a good painting, a mix of Ranger Ink and Tattered Angels paint.




Then after she got her paint job Gina's Designs Texture Sheet - Gears  got its gold acrylic paint job with some heat gun for added texture. I happened to rub some Lumiere Halo Green paint on a couple places too for an added touch of something.

 I used the filigree, some of the flowers, and the lace from CraftSupplies1 to finish off the box. 


I hope you like her as much as I do, she is a little bit of a treasure. 


Items Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...