Sunday, March 2, 2014

An Altered Canvas with CraftSupplies1

Good morning crafty people, it's Deann here!
Today I have my first cross promotional project for Gina's Designs and  CraftSupplies1
I started with a 10x10 canvas and centered a Tulip Scroll Frame 
I traced the center, then removed the frame so I could paint the center area.  While that was drying
I inked the frame with Gathered Twig Distress ink, then glued it into place.
Next I worked on the outside of the frame.  I applied some white Texture Magic using the Texture Sheet Swirled Hearts as a stencil.
When the Texture Magic dried I painted it with watered down blue and brown acrylic paint.


Next came all the goodies !
All the flowers are from CraftSupplies1
I cut a piece of the Silver Mesh Bling from CraftSupplies1 and glued
in the center of my paper butterfly. I loved how it turned out so I
decided to glue some around a few flat back pearls.
Thanks everyone for taking a peek !
(((HUGS)))
Deann
Gina's Designs Supplies used: 
Other Supplies Used-
Flowers and Mesh Bling from  CraftSupplies1




3 comments:

  1. I love this and think that you have sparked something for me to go outside the box. Are you putting a photo in this - I see all of the mini albums, frames, etc. and never see anything in them. Just wondering what you have in mind.

    Thank you for taking the time for answering me and I love all of your items. Just found this blog.

    Lady Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lady Beverly,
    Thank you so much :) I made it to put a photo or a phrase in the center. I have a really pretty photo of my grand mother that would look awesome in the center. It would make a great Mothers Day gift for my Mom . If you have any question on how I put it together please let me know
    {{{HUGS}}}
    Deann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...