Sunday, March 9, 2014

A trifold card by Heidi and a themed shadow box by Deann

Hi everyone!  We have two posts today, and both are a part of our month long cross promotional with CraftSupplies1.  First up is Heidi.

Hi everyone, Heidi here!  I was as eager as the next gal to get these sweet little flowers and beads in my hands.  I had a special card to make for someone that is going out for surgery and we all wanted to let her know that we were thinking about her.   

  
This is the inside of the card. I wanted to have room for everyone to sign the card so I made a few little tags to go inside the pockets and then the middle piece is for signing.  All the people wanted to have their messages on the tags already so I might have to add some more inserts- and then I will have to write a long message in the middle so it is not empty.
Here is a close up of the products used on the one pocket.  The clear beads and flower are from CraftSupplies1.  I painted the chipboard swirl and then added a bit of stickles.  Below is a picture of the flowers on the front of the card (by CraftSupplies1) which are beautiful little bell flowers. 

 Products Used
Craft Supplies1
Gina's Designs Butterflies & Dragonflies
Gina's Designs Catweed


Next up is Deann with one of our themed shadowboxes decorated with lots of laces and embellishments from CraftSupplies1.

Good morning Crafty People !
Deann here to share the a  7x7 Themed Shadowbox by Gina's Designs.  The theme for this one is Paris, but several other themes are available in the store.  After assembling the box, I painted it white, then added Prima paper to the inside back of the box. I cut apart one of the Texture Sheets Diamonds and painted it gold as well as the Paris title . On the Eiffel Tower I created a crackle finish with white underneath and black on top.  Now it was time for all the fun stuff :)  I glued a strip of cream lace along the bottom, and on top of the lace I added tiny brown metal flowers. I used a Bronze Butterfly Filigree with an oval pearl glued in the center. LOTS of Flowers ! A little tulle and pink ribbon tucked in between the flowers completed the look. 






Thanks for stopping by :)
(((HUGS)))
Deann
Gina's Designs Products used -

Flowers and laces from - Craftsupplies1






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...