Saturday, March 29, 2014

12 x 12 Layout by Melissa


Hi Melissa here with a 12 x 12 page using Gina's Designs Lasercuts. I'm calling this design "Aqua Wedding".  I always enjoy working with these peaceful colors, and the chipboard seemed to blend nicely with the theme. I used gesso followed by liquid pearls on some of the chipboard shapes, and lumieres on others. 

To the right of the photo is a fussy cut shape that I painted first, then added lots of microbeads.  I wasn't really sure about that piece at first, but as I continued working on the project, it all came together, and I was happy with the end result.  The lavender lace I had dyed awhile ago with Dylusions ink spray and it worked perfectly for this project.  Thanks for looking!




Gina's Chipboard used:


Other supplies used:

Papers from K and Company, and UHK Gallery
Martha Stewart Lace
Embellishments from Tim Holtz, Prima, Vintaj
Flower from Petaloo
Pressed flowers from my yard,and one fresh one too
A lot of the things here were from my friends at Sb.com
Paint from Lumieres, and Folk Art Metallics
Dylusions Ink Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...