Sunday, February 9, 2014

XOXO Wall Hanging

Good morning Crafty People ,Deann here with a Valentine project.
I wanted to do a different color scheme  with it.
I used the XOXO wall hanging kit and the lock and key from the Cupid's Shape Set .
After I papered the pieces I wiped the edges with white paint and then Gathered Twig Distress Ink.
I also used some of the Queens Anne's Lace , I colored it with gold sharpie then painted the tips white.
Once that dried , I glued a clear class glitter on the tips. I love how it turned out. I added some 
pretty lace to the bottom for a finishing touch .






Happy Valentines Day !!!
Gina's Designs Products used -
Other products used from my stash-
Lace and Flowers from Craftsupplies1 
(Watch for our cross promotion with CraftSupplies1 in March!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...