Saturday, February 15, 2014

Trinket Box

Good morning lollipops!  I hope that you are having a great weekend.  This is Crafting Marfa today.  I have a super awesome project to share with you.  It is a hardboard trinket box that you can purchase at Gina's Designs.  Decorating this box was very easy and lots of fun.  I'm going to use it to keep my jewelry.  The box is of a pretty good size, yet it fits in a nightstand drawer, which is where I plan to keep mine.  I used one of Gina's fairies, which I find so cute!  I painted the box with two colors of acrylic paint and lots of flowers, which are one of my favorite decorations.  I also used the sketch that we are are using over at Gina's Designs Blog.  We have a new Sketch Challenge happening.  But its not just for layouts or cards.  You can use it to make other things.  As you can see, it worked pretty well for my box.  Scroll down for a short video and a list of supplies.









Gina's Designs Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Flowers Prima
Tags by Webster's Pages
Handle by Miriam's Crafting Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...