Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sweet Summer Scrapbook Layout

Good morning, everybody!  I know that most of you are very cold brrrr...so I want to bring you a reminder of summer, hot days, the beach, ice cream...yum!  These are photos that I took last year.  There's Larry and me in the Florida Keys, and one of the biggest soft served ice cream cones that I've ever eaten!  Nothing like a delicious ice cream cone to cool you down on a hot summer day.  

For this layout I used the sketch for the challenge that we're running monthly over in the Gina's Designs Gallery.  It was simple as pie to make.  I used Copic markers to color the chipboard pieces, then I covered most of them with Triple Thick glaze.  I especially love how the chippie ice cream cone turned out. A few red rhinestones were the perfect little accent to frame the page.








Supplies List:

Gina's Designs Chipboard Set:  Sweet Summer Shape Set

Other Supplies:

Triple Thick Glaze
The Denim Stack Paper by DCWV
Copic Markers
Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...