Sunday, February 16, 2014

Mardi Gras Mask

Good morning , Deann here with a mask from Gina's Designs.
I started with the Mask Shape Set, ran it through an embossing plate, and colored 
it with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.  I used my Swiss Dot embossing plate 
on the Feathery Flourishes Set and glued 4 of them around the eyes, also coloring them with the Worn Lipstick.   I cut a crown shape free hand out of gold foil paper. I only glued the ends down so it would 
bubble up in the center to make room for the bouquet .
I arranged the rest of the Feathery Flourishes set behind the crown.
It wasn't full enough so I added some Queen Anne's Lace that I painted gold.  The tips were
painted white, and when dry I added a clear glitter to the white. 
I cut the Fanciful Elements  frame apart and painted the pieces gold.
Once everything was dry it was time to arrange all the pieces .




 I had so much fun making this mask ! I hope you give it a try :)
(((HUGS)))
Deann
Gina's Designs Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...