Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Mardi Gras Layout by Kathi and some ATC's by Melissa

Today we have two projects to share.  First up is Kathi with an inventive way to use the chipboard masks that you have seen decorated this month by all of the Design Team members in celebration of Mardi Gras.

Hi everyone, Kathi here, thanks for joining me today,  I have created  a 12 X 12 layout using one of the new masquerade masks  from Gina's store..  The masks come in several shapes and are ready to decorate.



I added two of the smaller masks as photo mats. I added the paper to the mask and the ran it through the big shot with an embossing folder.  I sanded the raised area's and used Lindy's Stamp Gang spray on the lace. I added feathers beads & flowers to the left top of the mask, and I shaped the mask raising the nose area. I added a very thin paper flower laser cuts (from Korea) A gift from my mother-in-law 30 years ago. 


I hope you liked my project today, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit Gina's Store.

Supplies used: Gina's Designs:
Masks Shape Set

Other supplies used:
Graphic 45 paper
Feathers
WOC flowers
beaded trim from Suhafuha
Martha Stewart Punches
Tim Holtz embossing folder


Next up is Melissa with some gorgeous and unusual ATC's.

Hi everyone, Melissa here.  One reason I find the chipboard such a pleasure to work with is their versatility. I can change their original theme to fit which ever one I want.


Gina's Designs chipboard used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...