Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Dressform Cork Board by Mary


 Happy Tuesday! Mary here with my latest DT project for Gina's Designs. I have made a cork board  to keep track of my DT project due dates. I used the box portion of the Doily Box SEW since I used a lot of the elements that came with it on my Couture Shop project. After a good coat of gesso, I actually papered the inside and outside sides with Couture Shop by Graphic 45. 
 And then I changed directions! I covered the sides with lace and trim from my stash. On the inside, I covered it with a piece of cork board and then some rosette lace I got on Zibbet.

I used gesso on all the dressform pieces and colored them with marker before applying clear embossing powder to the miniature ones. I attached five of the mini dressforms to thumb tacks I had.
 The larger dressform (which is designed to be free standing) is covered with a piece of paper from the Couture Shop. On the larger dressform I attached a mini cork board that I made from one of the frames that was in a "thank you for order" from Gina. I attached one of the miniature dressforms to it.

For more information and pictures, please visit my blog HERE.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today!


Gina's Designs
Frame - thank you gift for past order

Other Supplies
Lace: CraftSupplies1, Suhafuha, My Stash
Flowers: Lavish Laces, CraftSuplies1
Markers
Clear Embossing Powder
Cork Board
Loose Pearls
Pearl Trims: CraftSupplies1
Paper: Couture Shop by Graphic 45


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...