Friday, February 21, 2014

Couture Boutique Mini Album by Kim

Hi Everyone!  It's Kim here, and today I'm sharing my Boutique Mini Album. I have created this album using the Graphic 45 Couture Paper line and tons of Gina's wood and chipboard pieces.
On the cover I have styled the album to look like a vintage Ladies Dress Shop. This Album of Gina's certainly lends itself to being created this way! You can see below I have made an awning and window flower box out of chipboard to give lots of dimension to the front of the book. On the door that comes with the album I have embossed and decorated with more items from the paper. In the window box I used some of Gina's fern fronds, as well as on the top right corner of the awning, further adding to the 3D look. You can also see a lovely dress form featured in the window as well.
Below are the first two pages of the mini album. I have created a  interactive waterfall to place some photos or journaling. The next page features a large pocket, in which I used one of Gina's Tags, and Postage frames. I have also used one of the Stackable Labels on top of the waterfall feature to place a sentiment from the paper line. In the corners at the top of the page are another dress form from the Dressform Shape Set, and a Hanger from the Vintage Seamstress Shape Set.

Above you can see that I have decorated one of the manila tags with layers of different stamps in different color tones and then topped it off with a dress form stamp and spool in black ink.  The Postage frame behind the tag was embossed and features a photo from the paper line, on which I used glossy accents and then added some tiny micro beads for texture.
 
 This page above features a folded photo mat and tag envelope, with some wood sentiments and flowers from my stash.

 Above here you can see a Flip Photo Mat section with chipboard pieces, lace and wood sentiment from my stash. Below I have created this page with one of the Dream Frames from the Delicate Frame and Ornament Set, 2 photo mats and another of the Postage Frames.

 This page below features another Postage Frame, and dress forms decorated to match the page. I have also created a pocket with some cut outs from the paper.

 
Above here is another page from the album featuring another Postage Frameintricate doily and cottage window. The top left is a fold down photo mat, and the bottom left is an envelope to keep photos or journaling tags in.
Below is the last page of the album and is one of my favorites. I love the colours!
Back of the Album
I hope you like my mini album, to see more photos, please visit my blog.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Gina's Designs Items Used

Other items used
Graphic 45 Couture Paper
Stampendous Aged Sliver, Shabby White, Aged Teal Embossing Powder
Ranger Fine Black Embossing Powder
Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
Petaloo Flowers
Craftsupplies1 Flowers
Prima Chipboard Welcome to Paris Set
Seam binding & Lace from my Stash
Maya Road Paper Cameras









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...