Sunday, February 23, 2014

Altered Projects by Heidi and Deann

We have two projects to share on the blog today.  First up is Heidi.



Hello, Heidi here!  I had to share one more Valentine Project that I did for Gina's Designs.  This is my valentine box- used to collect valentine's at work.  It is actually a tangerine crate that I covered with white paper and then pink heart embossed paper.  I used a variety of the Gina's Designs Valentine chippies.
  
On the far left I have used a little pink heart and another white heart from the Cupid Shape Set. On the front of the box is a solid heart and then a white double heart(Valentine Shape Set).  All my chippies were painted with spray paint. 
Then there is the little cherub, painted white and he is shooting hearts that I painted in variegated pink and red paints.  In the background you can see the two pink/white straws holding up the doily with a couple more hearts.   This was definitely a hit! 

Gina's Designs Products


Next up is Deann.

Good Morning , Deann here with a DT project for Gina's Deaigns.
I started with a paper mache book box that I found at JoAnn Fabrics .
I covered the outside of the box with a brown paper bag that had vintage adds printed on it.
Next I tore a piece of corrugated cardboard to fit most of the top. I painted it with gesso then rubbed Vintage photo distress ink to the raised areas and sprayed all of it with 
Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist.
On top of the corrugated cardboard I used a piece of the Mad Tea Party paper
from Marion Smith.
Once the base of the box was done , it was time to add the goodies !
Lots of leaves and flowers. A little lace and lots of Chip board pieces.
I'll have a list of all the chip board I used at the end of the post.





 Thanks for stopping bye :)
(((HUGS)))
Deann
Gina Designs Products used :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...