Saturday, February 8, 2014

A masculine layout in neutral tones



Hi there, it's Nancy here!  I stepped out of my comfort zone to create a layout in neutral tones which was a little difficult for me.  The photo is of my Uncle Chuck many years ago.  He was recently killed in a motorcycle accident.  He was in his 70's when he was killed by a young woman who pulled out right in front of him.   He rode his motorcycle every day from his teens until the day he died.  I had always admired him growing up.  I will always remember him as a rebel, and as a child I was fascinated by him and his nomadic lifestyle.



Gina's Designs Products used:



Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the loss of your Uncle. It's a very cool layout. I have a 35 year old son who rides Harley with a bike club..not a day goes by that he's out on that bike that I don't worry he will go down. I am grateful for winter when it's too cold for her to ride. But I have some beautiful photos of him on his bike and this would be a great layout style to do on a canvas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...