Tuesday, February 4, 2014

5 Drawer Storage Cabinet by Mary

Where the heck has January gone? I cannot believe it is February already! Today I have this amazing five-drawer storage cabinet.
 I really love this cabinet and the storage it provides.  The drawers are nice and deep and you can hold a lot in each one!
This cabinet goes together quickly and easily! I papered the front of the drawers, and the top and sides of the unit with Kellerkurtz & Company (I think right now it is my favorite paper stack!) Before gluing the paper down, I distressed the edges with Walnut Stain. I adhered the metal filigrees with E-6000 and then applied the handles on top.
In the top left corner I adhered one of the doilies which I distressed with the Walnut Stain.
This is a great storage cabinet, and a beautiful and useful project you can complete in a few short hours.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today! See you next week!

Gina's Designs

Other Products
Paper: KellerKurtz & Company (the Paper Studio)
Metal Handles: ButterBeeScraps
Metal Filigree: Craft Supplies 1
Ink: Tim Holtz - Walnut Stain
Glue: E-6000, Aleene's Tacky Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...