Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Kathi and Deann with two projects featuring Gina's Designs and The Robin's Nest

Hi, Kathi here to share a 12 X 12 canvas I created using the new Love Wall Art Kit available in the store,  and papers from the Robin's Nest Wild About U collection. 

Front  view

Side view

I began by painting the canvas with black gesso, then adding the 
zebra paper from the Robin's nest.



I painted the corrugated squares, included in the kit, with white gesso, alternating a white/tan look. The letters in the word LOVE were embossed with black Utee. The hearts, key & lock were painted with red paint. After the letters & the hearts were dried I layered them on the corrugated squares. The corrugated squares were then stacked on the larger square that I'd covered with the red velvet paper. I arranged them on the zebra paper and placed a large white lace flower in the center.



I created this flower using a lace trim. With a bling center cluster. 

Gina's Designs Products used:




Good morning all , it's Deann here with my next DT  project
using The Robin's Nest paper collection -  Wild About U.  Here I've made the LOVE wall Art Kit, one of several new home decor items in the store. 


Of course I had to make it a banner!  LOL


I used the Cupid's Shape Set and the cardstock doily set 1






Lots of dimension !
Gina's Designs Products use-
Thanks for taking a look!
(((HUGS)))
Deann


Next up is Kathi with another fabulous creation!









  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...