Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Mixed Media Layout by Melissa and Project Life by Heidi

We have two projects to share today, first up is Melissa:


Hi, it's Melissa here with my latest project for Gina's Designs.  I used these gorgeous wings as the main feature to frame the photo. I loved decorating them because they look so real and detailed, and so beautiful. I used texture paste on them, followed by several layers of lumiere paints. I added the little frog for fun and because my husband likes them.



Products by Gina's Designs: 

Other products include:
Pink Paislee paper
 Tim Holtz rub-ons
 pen nib
metal flower,corner edge, and key
 Prima flowers
 pearls.
Pearlex powders
 And various embellies I've received from friends




Here is Heidi with a simple project to embellish your project life pages:


Hello everyone, Heidi here with something a little different.  Are any of you participating in Project Life or at least similar type memory keeping? I am working on a project and thought that I could use some of Gina's Designs products on these little cards.  So here I have made 2- 3x4 in cards and 1- 4x6 card.  I kept these cards clean and simple but had a great time with the chipboard pieces.  These will easily slip into my protectors.  


Gina's Designs Products: 

String Alongs Hearts
Cupids Shape Set

The Robin's Nest: Wild About You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...