Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Mixed Media Wall Clock

Good morning buttercups!  This is Crafting Marfa today.  I am dying to show you one of my favorite projects so far.  This is a Mixed Media Wall Clock.  It is my first time making a clock and let me tell you, it won't be my last.  I used lots of products by Gina's Designs.  You can find a list at the bottom of this post.  I used modeling paste and a stencil to create a brick effect all over the clock.  Lumiere paint in several colors give it a beautiful shimmery color.   I created a female shape using glass beads, wire, flowers and a metal purse charm.  The box is made of the hardest chipboard that I've ever seen.  This thing feels like wood!  The dry modeling paste gives it a very protective coat all over as well.  This clock is up for sale in my Etsy shop.  Scroll down for a short video and a list of supplies.



















Supplies List:

Chipboard Shapes by Gina's Designs:

Shadow Box
Cardstock Doily Set Steampunk
Keys and Plates Set
Say Cheese Shape Set
Skeleton Clocks 


Other Products Used:

Crackle Accents
Lumiere Metallic Paint
Glass Beads
Metal Charms
Modeling Paste
Clock Kit
Prima Flowers

    

2 comments:

  1. wow this looks stunning and beautiful made.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! The purple,green and gold look so bright and cool and arty! The crackle on th eclock face is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...