Saturday, November 30, 2013

Holidays

Hi everyone Monica here and I hope everyone survived Thanksgiving and the mad holiday shopping rush.  I definitely felt being home was better than fighting through crowds of people just to save a buck or two lol...  With Christmas being right around the corner now is a great time to make those special handmade cards and gifts from the heart and today I am sharing a project that will be a gift and the next project will be one I use as a decorative piece.

My first project is this Victorian Easel Frame I put a picture of my nephews and niece in it for my brother.  I used some G45 papers to cover some of the parts, but I really love the look of the masonite so I didnt cover it all.  I added some flat back pearls along the edges.

I added a sentiment that says Generation to Generation which I thought was perfect for the front of the frame.  You actually can stand the frame either direction!



 My next project may look weird, but I am going to put our photos of us skiing this Christmas as soon as we get back.  This is a piece from the Filmstrips 1 Shape Set and I used some pieces from the

 Snowflake Shape set I painted all the pieces with gesso and then some navy, baby blue, and black in to covers them and give the pieces some definition.  Then I added some navy colored roses to it.

I hope everyone enjoyed my projects for today and thanks for stopping by everyone....

Gina's Designs Products Used:
Victorian Easel Frame
Filmstrips 1 Shape Set
Snowflake Shape Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...