Sunday, October 6, 2013

My Mom's Manicure Scrapbook Layout

Just another happy Sunday...I'm singing this with the music for Manic Monday...lol  Today I want to show a layout that almost went into a Project Life type of page.  But I feel kinda sentimental about it.  This was my mom's first professional manicure in many, many years.  I had decided a month earlier to get acrylic nails and she has been going with me to my nail appointments.  So I had an epiphany.  Why not make her have her nails done too?  So now our nail appointments are our mother/daughter time :-D  I painted all the embellishments to match her nail polish.  I also used Crackle Accents and washi tape.  Everything but the flowers and the tape is chipboard shapes by Gina's Designs.  Scroll down for a short video and for a list of links to each item :-D












Supplies:



Gina's Designs chipboard shapes:  Miniature bottle, Filmstrip, Dress form, Hanging Clock

Webster's Pages Trim and washi tape

Prima Flower

Crackle Accents

Glitter






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...