Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Mini by Rashida

Hello! Rashida here with you today sharing another mini album using Gina's Designs chipboard shapes. I had such fun making this mini album. Take a look inside! Also please see more photo's on my blog.

For this mini I used:

Spooky shape set
Birds on a wire
3D House Mini Album ( FENCE, SHUTTERS)
Apothecary Jars
Spiderweb Shape Set
Haunted House Silhouette 1
Glassine bags
Fall Shape set 

paint
stickles
Close To My Heart Halloween paper
Gel Pens
Close To Mt Heart Rub-ons
K and Co Halloween embellishments
Rhinestones

Flowers 
Buttons 









Candy Apples Tutorial

These are candy apples that came from Gina's Designs Fall shape set. I used these to make a few of the tags in my Halloween mini.
Of course they start as craft chipboard but with a little creativity you can make these cute chippies spectacular.

For these apples I used
Gina's Designs Fall Shape Set
Ruby Slippers Stickles
diamond glaze
Paint
Seed beads
wax paper

First use stickles to cover the apple , let dry
Next on wax paper mix brown acrylic paint with diamond Glaze
once its mixed well use a flat object to spread the mixture on the apple. I used a plastic knife.
spread it on so that it looks like a dipped apple.
finally while it's still wet sprinkle the seed beads onto op the wet mixture.
let dry.




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...