Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Halloween House by Heidi


Hello there- today I am here on the first day of "BOO" month with a cute little halloween landscape from Gina's Designs.  The Silhouette was painted black along with the shutters (separate piece), the bat, and the tree.  The moon and the Boo were also painted with crackle paint and then a little distressing/stickles.  I attached the BOO with some wire that it kind of hangs there over the house.  The pumpkins are also separate pieces that I basically covered with orange stickles so that you get a nice little "bling".  The spider web is painted and then stickles, yes, I know that spider webs are suppose to be scary but come on........  I could not help myself!  Is that little ghost the cutest, he looks friendly enough that I might go in and visit.  (wink wink).  

I thought it would be cute lit up as well so here it is in the dark with a little candle. I need to find the final resting spot for this one and photo it there vs in my studio so it does not glare.  But I think that it will make a great addition to my Halloween Decorations!

Thanks for stopping in! 

Gina's Designs product

2 comments:

  1. BOOOtiful, Heidi.. in a spooky way that it. I love it and the sparkle on the web.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...