Tuesday, September 17, 2013

ATC Shrine


Good day to everyone. Shanna here with a new project.
 I must say I am in love with Gina's ATC shrines. Yes in love!!! There is so much you can do with them. I thought I would give mine a little leverage today and I hope you enjoy it!







Don't forget to check out the tons of new awesome items in the store HERE!

Items Used:
Gina's Designs - ATC Shrine Window 2 and Heidi's Stars
Graphic 45 paper
Black Paint
Antique Gold Rub n Buff
Wooden Candlestick
Acorn Dowel Cap

2 comments:

  1. Shanna, this ATC shrine on a stand is adorable. Never would have thought about the stand and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanna this is awesome, I love this on the stand. Great idea and I have some ideas in my hand to make them more manly like this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...