Thursday, August 29, 2013

Merry Christmas Banner

Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la la, la la la la.....well, at least chipboard holly ;-)



Good morning my little candy canes, Marfa here to show this most awesome Merry Christmas that I made using a Gina's Designs chipboard
kit.  I decorated it with paper from the Evergreen Stack by DCWV.  If
you are a long time reader of my blog you might remember a video that I
made showing you this great stack with lots of foil.  Oooooh it just
made my heart go all jingle bells when I saw it.  So I immediately went
for it to decorate this pretty sign.  When you visit the store, check
out the kit.  You can order any phrase that you want.  I ordered Merry
Christmas because I turn my house into a total Santa's workshop starting
the last week of November right up to the end of January (sometimes
February when I'm really lazy and don't feel like taking all that stuff
down...lol).  Wait till you see what I have in store for this year :-D


So take look at my newest Christmas addition.  I love it!  And scroll down a little to watch a very short video with close ups!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...