Monday, August 26, 2013

Fall Mini Album



Good Morning
Rashida here today sharing a few pages from my fall mini album. The album features shapes from Gina’s Fall Shape set and various other shape sets from Gina’s Designs.




For the cover:
The cover was made using two pieces of chipboard that I cover with painted canvas. I painted Gina’s Trees and the fall banner from Gina’s fall shape set with brown paint and added gold leaf foil to the pieces. Next I layered up the painted chipboard with a few fall colored flowers from my stash.





This page was made using Gina’s Hinges shape set and Gina’s fall shape set. Once again I painted the chipboard and added fall flowers to the corner. The glittered chipboard piece is from Gina’s Fall set. The Hinges double as a holder for the pull out journal/photo card.



 For these pages I used Gina's Chicken Wire,Gina's Fall Shape Set, and Gina's Banner Builder Dovetail Minis. You can find the entire album on my blog. Thanks so much for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...