Thursday, June 6, 2013

Glassine Bags Gift Card Holders by Shanna

Good morning everyone Shanna here with a quick and fun new project to share using some new products carried at Gina's Designs.

This week you will see the team focusing on using glassine bags for their projects or on their projects and today I used them for the base of my creations.

I made gift card holders out of the middle size bags. For this project and love how these turned out. I tried my hand at some washi tape as I have some but never use it. 



As you can see I just put a little not card in there for someone to write whatever they may and you can slip in a gift card as well. 



I sprayed the doilies with Dylsuions sprays, painted the chipboard pieces with the new Distress Paints, and wrapped it all with washi tape and twine. It is a quick and simple project and great for quick gift giving!

Supplies Used:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...