Friday, March 22, 2013

Buzzin about Free bee Friday

See what we did there? Okay a bit cheesy I know but I'll bet it made you smile :)

This weeks Freebie Friday is all about the Bees:

And for those of you who prefer PDF files you can get it here

Here is a card made by Deann using the printable

For more details visit her blog post here

Shanna also created some ATC's using this freebie and  the Delicate Frames and Ornaments Shape Set and also some saws from a Guy Thing Mini Shape Set.!








20 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Free Bee, off now to see what I can make with it!

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for these tag sets, they are lovely. Narnt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tags, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the beeutiful tags. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks so much, just what i need xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. I'm not sure if you already got a comment but my eye went right to the transposition of the 'f' and 'd' on one of the 'confident's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this printable still available? When I press on the PDF link it goes to a blank page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is this printable still available? When I press on the PDF link it goes to a blank page.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sad, I was so excited to find these bee printables, but no longer an active link 😞

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so very much for the free printables just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you design a logo for me? I'd like to buy the right to it if you're hired... 🐝lanca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would you "bee" able to email me this printable?! The link is not working. wilson.laura.06@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Link not working, will you be making the bee printables available again

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...